The ancient art of cupping is often associated with fire cupping and acupuncture. Not all patients know that silicon cupping is often paired with massage therapy to optimize the benefits of a session for various health and cosmetic issues. Read below to learn about the top ten things adding cupping to your massage session can do for you.
- Scar Tissue: Cupping can disconnect stagnant blood and fascia from the area of injury, helping minimalism or remove scars.
- Increased Blood Flow: Sufferers from anemia and other blood disorders can aid their remission with cupping.
- Shoulder/Neck Pain: Stiffness and soreness in the neck can be targeted with silicon cupping. The powerful suction can reset the cellular memory.
- Muscle Soreness: Athletes experiencing site-specific soreness following a workout or event can use cupping to target and eliminate their pain.
- Ease Adhesion “Knots”: If you have seen someone with tell-tale large, circular marks on their back, you have seen one of many people who turn to cupping for relief of back pain.
At East Bridge Massage in Portland, Oregon, our trained massage therapy specialists are available seven days a week for massage appointments with silicon cupping integrated.