Protecting Your Health – New Safety Measures
East Bridge Massage operates at a very high standard of quality and safety. We have implemented additional measures to further support health and safety in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are taking every precaution to make sure our space is the safest place for massage in Portland.
Changes we are committed to:
- Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines set forth by the CDC. All disinfectants used in the center are verified to ensure they meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Massage therapists and staff members will be wearing masks at all times.
- High level disinfection of contact surfaces in the treatment rooms between sessions, such as tables, bolsters, face cradles, head/face cradles, door handles, drawer handles, cabinets, stools, light switches, and all electronics etc.
- Enhanced sanitation procedures between each appointment to clean and disinfect all common areas and touched surfaces, such as the bathrooms and waiting area.
- Staggered appointment times and occupancy limits to minimize social contact in center.
- Clients will have one point of contact while in our center.
- Employee temperature screenings at the start of each shift.
- All staff are trained and provided with educational materials and reinforcement on proper cleaning and disinfecting, handwashing, and high quality personal protective equipment.
- Maintaining at least six feet of physical distance with others in the center except when performing massage.
- Tissues, hand sanitizer, hand washing stations, airtight laundry containers as well as no-touch garbage receptacles are readily available.
To enjoy your experience to the fullest, we ask that clients be aware of the following standards and requests to help us ensure your safety and comfort as well as that of our staff.
Changes for our Clients:
- Initial screening questions when booking an appointment.
- Text us when you arrive (503-314-9297).
- Wait outside before your appointment and your massage therapist will greet you as we maintain one point of contact to minimize contact.
- Wear a face mask when entering the building.
- Google form sent the day before to screen before each appointment.
- Clients to take their temperature the morning of appointment. Anyone with a temperature higher than 100 degrees must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty.
- Bring your own water bottle to hydrate after your session. At the present time we are not allowed to offer water to minimize touch contact.
- Upon entering we ask you to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands. Then you will be escorted directly to your treatment room.
- Only clients with scheduled appointments will be allowed into the center in order to minimize contact.
All Clients must answer the following health screening questions at the time of the appointment booking, and before your session:
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other respiratory problem)?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone with these symptoms or anyone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 in the past 14 days?
We greatly appreciate your cooperation with our new safety measures. The safety of our clients and our staff are our greatest concern during this time. If you have any questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
East Bridge Massage 503-314-9297