Protecting Your Health – New Safety Measures
East Bridge Massage operates at a very high standard of quality and safety. We have implemented additional measures to further support health and safety in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are taking every precaution to make sure our space is the safest place for massage in Portland.
Changes we are committed to:
- Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines set forth by the CDC. All disinfectants used in the center are verified to ensure they meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Massage therapists will be wearing masks at all times.
- Enhanced sanitation procedures between each appointment to clean and disinfect all common areas and touched surfaces, such as the bathrooms and waiting area.
- Tissues, hand sanitizer, hand washing stations, airtight laundry containers as well as no-touch garbage receptacles are readily available.
To enjoy your experience to the fullest, we ask that clients be aware of the following standards and requests to help us ensure your safety and comfort as well as that of our staff.
Changes for our Clients:
- Wear a face mask when entering the building. This is still a federal mandate for all healthcare center.
All clients must answer the following health screening questions before your session:
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 10 days (fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other respiratory problem)?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone with these symptoms or anyone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 in the past 10 days?
We appreciate your cooperation with our new safety measures. The safety of our clients and our staff are our greatest concern during this time. If you have any questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
East Bridge Massage